Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Manual

Hi damien,

> 1) Shoudl the manual explain to the user how to call other users in
> various cases (ILS, gatekeeper, no ILS and no Gatekeeper, ...) ?

I think so, yes. Actually this is one of the most important things our
manual should contain, otherwise we would leave GnomeMeeting's main
function out.

> 2) Should the manual describe point by point each of the GM windows?

Though it is a lot of work I think this is necessary for a complete
manual. We should describe what people see and what it is intended for.

> 3) Should the manual describe easy and self-explanatory options like
> "Show splash screen" -> If enabled, ..., if disabled, ...

The documentation is written for new users. I do not think that
adavanced users need it or that they will find any new/useful
information in it. Although this is a lot of work, I would _thus_
include these (normally) self-explaining parts,too (if I could choose I
left them out... really ;).

Please define for which group the manual is intended for.

OT: Who wanted/wants to contribute the manual?

Cheers,
Matthias