Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Without frames

Hello Calum,

I followed your advice to not use frames at all in GnomeMeeting. I don't
think it is in the HIG, but if I understood correctly, it should be
added soon.

I ask you to reconsider this position. Removing frames is bad because:
- most applications are using frames right now, they would need to be
modified
- removing frames doesn't significantly improve things
- frames add a coherence and visual logic in the preferences
organization

Now, from a purely and subjective point of view, I think that it looks
far better with frames. It would be nice if the HIG could reconsider his
position about frames.

Here are 2 screenshots to get an idea:

http://www.gnomemeeting.org/gm_test.png
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/screenshots/latest/General_Settings.png