Re: [gnome-women] Debian elections

* Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> [2006:04:02 13:24 +0930]:
> Voting is not difficult, but you need to have a PGP key logged with
> Debian (to identify you, and prevent multiple voting or other
> deceitful acts). The election mail says:
>
> >NOTE: The vote must be GPG signed
> >(or PGP signed) with your key that is in the Debian keyring.
>
> Now, how do we know if our key is in the Debian keyring or not? I've
> asked on my usual Debian mailing list, debian-i18n, and hope to know
> the answer soon. I'll post it when I have it, or iof someone here
> knows the answer, please post it.

Just FYI: In order to vote, you have to be a Debian Developer, which is
how you know if your key is in the keyring or not. If you haven't gone
through the Debian new maintainer process and been accepted, you are
unable to vote.

(Feel free to forward this to grrls-only linuxchix org, as I'm not
subscribed.)

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide