Re: *.gnome.org common header

Myself didn't notice it first time. But  have to say that now that I
know where it leaves I like it grey because it's non obstrusive.

However, I think you are right. What about going for a more black-ish
GNOME nav bar considering that Black/White are the colors of the
official GNOME logo?

This would leave the rest of colors to the subsites.

En/na Vincent Untz ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org