live.gnome.org gnomeification (wiki theme)

Hi :)

After a quick chat about this on your IRC channel, I proposed to hack up
a theme for live.gnome.org. I tried to accomplish this by kludeing up
the stylesheet, but this seemed unsatisfactory, so in a surge of
motivation, I gave up :)

I've had chance to get round to this again, so I installed MoinMoin (the
heavenly beast) and learnt how to make themes.

Here is what I came up with, plus a screenshot. It may not be perfect,
but I think it is much better than what we currently have.

Is there anybody willing to put this up, or to tell me what is wrong
with it ?

To install (as I understand it) : copy modern.py
to /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MoinMoin/theme, moinmoin.png
to /usr/share/moin/htdocs/common and screen.css
to /usr/share/moin/htdocs/modern/css. This is of course a rather brutish
way to install this, it kills the default theme, but I don't think it
matters, not to me at least ;)

Love, Karderio