Re: The future of gup in developer and bugzilla

Hi, Shaun!

 I agree that wikis could be much more useful if they would offer a way
to use a fixed, heirarchical structure -- a sort of split into
sub-wikis. (And if they would finally agree on a common mark-up
standard, these bloody /&%$§$=()/ ).

 In fact, I'm not very excited about lgo - it still looks like a wiki
and this needs to be fixed.

 However, I also believe that even something like Drupal won't be able
to manage the amount of stuff the community produces when we would move
everything over to it. Luckly, my opinion doesn't matter much. ;-)

Cheers,
Claus