Re: Enquiry for web hackers project

Hi Lee, if you want to contribute to the GNOME website development you
arrive on a perfect time.

(the following applies to anyone willing to help in the wgo revamp, and
we need hands)

See:

- http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb for general information
- http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Goals for the challenges of the current
gnome.org revamp.
- Just in case you want to go really deep, check the marketing-list
archives where the www.gnome.org revamp discussion is being held:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/
- For what is worth, I'm trying to report about the revamp process at
http://desdeamericaconamor.org/blog/taxonomy/term/126

If you want to help, the best you can do is to pick your preferred 2.16
goal at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Goals  and help achieving it. If
you pick an unassigned goal, great. Otherwise, select an assigned goal
and ask the coordinator what could you do.

If you are not sure about the goal to choose, describe a your
profile/interests and we will suggest you a mission.

If you have more questions, just ask. Thank you for your interest!

El dt 01 de 08 del 2006 a les 17:55 +0100, en/na LeeTambiah va escriure: