Re: Apache: AllowOverride FileInfo on developer.gnome.org

On พ., 2005-07-27 at 23:56 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> Hello Sysadmins,
>
> Haven't found your RT test installation yet, so yet again an email.

It's not been approved to go live just yet and is only being tested
internally by sysadmins for now. We'll start using it soon I expect :)
It doesn't have a public-facing web UI (yet). From what I understand, it
will just intercept mail sent to 'accounts gnome org' (and maybe one or
two other sysadmin POC addresses), respond with a request ticket number
and put the request in an appropriate queue to be dealt with. The
interface is mostly e-mail based (at least, for now).

> I want to use RedirectMatch to redirect a bunch of developer.gnome.org
> bugsquad pages to the wiki. We have been moving a lot of the stuff over
> to allow cvs-less bugsquad members to edit the pages.
> The triage guide is in the final stages. As each individual subpage is
> linked from a lot of external sites I need to redirect the individual
> pages to the new locations.
>
> However, developer.gnome.org doesn't allow .htaccess files.
> Www.gnome.org however does (AllowOverride All in last lines of
> /etc/httpd/sites.d/gnome.org.conf). Please allow AllowOverride FileInfo
> for developer.gnome.org.

Sounds reasonable to me. I've added 'AllowOverride FileInfo' to d.g.o.
config now.

--
Ross