Re: http://gnomesupport.org/forums/ (Down!)

> Luke, just curious - do you know about these outages?
>
> --
> Ross

Hello,

I was not aware of these outages. I know the server gets a little busy
when Europe wakes up, but if it freaks our for a moment it usually comes
back. Back when I still had gnomedesktop.org running php-nuke, towards
the end it was killing my machine every other day. Things have been much
smoother since migrating Footnotes to drupal. I have only had one hard
lock-up since.

I guess one these days I need to get a little faster machine, but the
current machine seems to be doing ok usually. If you continue to see
outages though let me know.

Thanks,
Luke