Request for an Apache configuration change

With the recent widget.gnome.org changes the Apache server serves by
default all content as UTF-8 but all our pages are not in UTF-8 and we
have some problems like:

http://www.gnome.org/learn/access-guide/2.4/

and

http://www.gnome.org/learn/access-guide/2.6/

(the problem are the question marks because non UTF-8 chars)

James Henstridge <james daa com au> suggest to remove the
AddDefaultCharset directive so Apache does not override the .html files
encoding.

Could you do it or something to fix this issue?

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)