Re: Adding a link to a tutorial to developer.gnome.org

<quote who="Elijah P Newren">

> If someone just wants me to do it, I can go ahead and make some of these
> changes (I'd probably skip item 4 for now but might get back to it later)
> in web-devel-2, validate it, and commit.  I just need to know if it's okay
> for me to do that, or if someone else would rather do that themselves.

Make sure you get a confirm from Curtis, but this sounds great.

Thanks!

linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "This is the new dividing line in public life. It is not a question of
    Left versus Right, but a struggle between insiders and outsiders." -
                                Mark Latham