Re: February banner; take 2

I like the new banner but would like to see a bit more colour in it as
it is a splash and its not going to stand out to the extent it should.
Perhaps just changing some or all of the text to a brighter colour would
work.

I'd also like to see the splash images smaller as at the moment they
takes up too much of the page. At 800x600 all you see when you load the
page at the moment is the banner image and the top half of the What is
GNOME box. It would be nice to see it perhaps 2/3 to 1/2 the size. If we
did this we might be able a small amount of spiel next to it. This would
of course mean a slight design change.

One final thought, I think we need to make it a bit obvious that you can
click on the splash to me at the moment its not intuitive to do so.