Re: apps.gnome proposal

<quote who="Claus Schwarm">

> I think I don't understand. Sorry, english is not my mother language.
>
> What sort of maintaince are you talking about:
> - taking care about the database/server,
> - re-writing scripts and possibly adding bugs, or

All of those. Using an existing open source project that already does this
(and doesn't require massive changes to do what we want) will be much better
for us in the long run. That is one of the failings of the current Software
Map.

> - moderating the pages/the content?

That's a different problem, but easily solved.

             "Laughter is a force for democracy." - John Cleese