Dec/Jan Splash: Foundation fund raising

Last year we started the new GNOME top page with a fund raising message for the GNOME Foundation. I've posted a proposal for this year's message:

 http://www.viralata.net/gnome/wgo_splash/hey_kids.html

I modified the text under "The GNOME Foundation" to include the foot pin promotion Tim (and Leslie?) created to encourage donations. It would need to be completed by filling up the dollar amount and the number of donors. Tim should be able to provide these.

If everybody's ok with it I can post this tomorrow morning (I'm on UTC -2). After that, unfortunately, I'll be traveling and away from computers. I trust that someone else can make the eventual modifications and commit should I not be able to do that myself.

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Sebastien

--
Sebastien Biot - www.viralata.net