Re: planet.gnome.org source not accessible

<quote who="Thomas Wood">

> It was really the p.g.o particulars I was referring to. As one of the
> .gnome.org sites, shouldn't the particulars be accessible to at least a
> few more people?

I have been considering shifting it into GNOME CVS for a while (but CVS
gives me hives). There's just a set of templates and the config file, but
I haven't really considered it high priority to manage it in CVS.

linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.