contextual sidebar menus

[...]

> The (as yet unwritten, and I apologise for that) objective is to have
> contextual sidebar content only, across the sites. All of this tree stuff
> will end up disappearing. :-) [ The sidebars on w.g.o and d.g.o are just
> outgrowths of legacy build system stuff atm, prettified but not fixed. ]

Hmmm could you give me an example?

As you know I'm working on GTP status pages integration inside
developer.gnome.org pages and I need to add the navigation menu so I
prefer start with the new menu idea (perhaps I could try to migrate all
developer menus), but I need to know your ideas :-P

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)