Re: Missing navigation

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 10:38, Alexander Winston wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 07:39, fkour wrote:
> > Section:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/documents/joining-gnome/index.html
> >
> > Top banner and navigation is missing in this section.
> > Should I try to patch it and send patch to the list ?
>
> I'm pretty sure that that document is generated from DocBook, so the top
> banner and the navigation menu are going to be absent from it.

It is SGML generated and begs the question, would library.gnome.org try
to unify the presentation of the docbook generated pages?  Do we want to
unify gnome-devel-docs from cvs into the library proper?  Should the
library have docbook source files?

I think the answer is yes to my questions.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.