Re: Gnome Summit Gnome.org Planning Notes

ons 2002-07-31 klockan 04.27 skrev Kevin Breit:
> 	Attached is the notes I wrote up about the gnome.org meeting at the
> Gnome summit this year.

Wonderful! Thanks!

[...]
> * We need a plan for how we will involve people in localizing website (perhaps Leslie's GNOME Global Partners)

I don't think this will be a problem. Assuming the website, as
previously discussed, will be localizable with ordinary translator tools
that is already used for software localization in gnome in the future,
then I think there will be a lot of interest from the existing
translators of gnome.

Christian