Re: Information Architecture IRC meeting

From: <michaeld senet com au>, on Tue., Oct. 23, 2001 12:45 PM
> Quoting Steve Hall <digitect mindspring com>:
> >
> > Handy-dandy timezone map:
> > http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/world_tzones.html
>
> Or indeed http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/advmeeting.html, just
select
> cities and see how ridiculous things get.
>
> As for the South-west contingent, jdub is Sydney, I'm in Adelaide :-)

Very cool! Judging by:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=27&month=10&y
ear=2001&pa=5&pa=37&pa=159&pa=197&pa=207&pa=240

it looks like we could also do meetings 6:00am European time which is
midnight Raleigh time. This is no problem for me if the other Steve can
handle 11:00pm. Potentially a third time would be 6:30 Adelaide time,
which puts the Europeans at 11:00am.

For now let's stick with the original plan, but let's keep these in mind
for planning the next one. (If we need it, of course. But we're gonna
solve everything this Saturday, right? :)

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]