Re: request tracker

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> In reading the archives from last month, I've noticed there is a
> discussion of a request tracking system. A suggestion: bugzilla is
> reasonably well suited for request tracking. Since you have a web site
> product already, it should be easy to add a 'request tracking' component
> and use that to track whatever requests are necessary.

I've mentioned this before, but it has been knocked back by Owen et al., and
on further consideration, I think they're right.

Bugzilla is great for bugs, not so great for request tracking and queues.
(Yes, you can kludge it, but why?)

    "I'm taking no part in your merry 5-way clusterfuck - sort that mess
                 out between yourselves." - Alexander Viro