Re: Localized Pages

Christian Rose wrote:

> How about making the language selection automatic, like discussed
> previously?

I guess it sounds like there is such a mixed opinion on whether or not
to show localized pages right away, but since it's been pointed out,
opinionisticly, that most people learn computers in English, that the
appropriate people should be able to find the 'Localization Sitemap'
link off the front page and then they can easily select the language
they want, and we dont have to worry so much about 'dynamically'
choosing
their language - ie, they only get localized if they ask for it (by
clicking the appropriate language link off the sitemap).

I guess i'm just trying to think of a KISS (keep-it-simple-stupid)
solution.

Mark

> Christian
>
> Mark Koopman wrote:
>
> > How about something simple like a text link off the front page
> > that links to a language sitemap page which has links to the
> > content in different languages?

Mark Koopman
Software Engineer

#!/usr/bin/perl