Intro

Hi,
	My name is Sai Kiran. Im new on this list. Im 19 and am a student
from IIT Madras, India. I've setup (and am maintaining) my universities'
web-site (http://www.iitm.ac.in/). For this, we had plain HTML static
pages with Perl and MySQL. I've also helped in setting up my departments
computer facility and am a system administrator (we use redhat 6.2
systems). I am also familiar with PHP but know nothing about Zoot. Im
willing to learn any other new technologies. I would like to help with
the Gnome/Gtk+ web sites.

Sai