Re: Content management

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 06:22:54PM -0500, John Emerson wrote:

> This is great -
> There certainly seems to be a lot of Zope expertise on the list. PHP as well.

> Is it too early to talk about backend?

I think the current sentiment is "anything that can go in CVS". A lot of the
people who will be contributing and maintaining content are used to and
prefer CVS, so that seems like the way to go.

Apart from that, the backend question is quite open. There seems to be a
majority of PHP hackers on the list, although the Zope people are quickly
catching up.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer