Re: Why just webdav and ftp in the dns-sd-method?

Can't we look up the mime type for the URI we get from the discovery?
Then we can at least handle the _http service discovery in a somewhat
sane way. I'm not sure I'd want to walk into a Novell office and have
4000 web pages show up in my network: window, though. Seems a bit much
to me. I think I've seen the default index.html for the SUSE apache
install, enough already. :) We certainly shouldn't limit it to _webdav
and _ftp though. What about samba? We could probably check for _sftp
separately from _ssh, too, no? And I'm sure we'd want to be able to do
discovery of ncpfs shares. I'm sure I could find a lot more to list off
too, but I'm too tired right now to care too much.

-- dobey