gnome-vfs-sftp 0.1.2

Folks,

I just put up version 0.1.2 of the sftp method, as earlier promised.
It's at
http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bghovinen/gnome-vfs-sftp-0.1.2.tar.gz

This version fixes several bugs, including the 'Cannot open "/"' bug and
some difficulties with renaming files. It adds some rudimentary error
checking (based on reading the stderr data from ssh), so failed logins
and whatnot will get reported as such. I also incorporated the
suggestions of Alex Larsson and others.

Please try it out if you are interested, and let me know of any
problems. Thanks.

--
Bradford Hovinen              http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bghovinen/
School of Computer Science    Email:  bghovinen math uwaterloo ca