Re: getting the list of all gnome-vfs modules

<quote who="Michael Meeks">

> Great; thanks for the fixes. Firstly - it is increasingly unclear to me
> where this work should go; the release team have just analy frozen the
> 2.0.X branches permanantly.

Is there any release team relevant content in this email apart from this
random inaccuracy (and API/ABI issues with gnome-vfs)? We have not frozen
2.0.x permanently, merely for the 2.0.2 release.

If you have a question about the release process, please phrase it as such!

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
           What do you get when you cross a web server and a hen?
                                  Apoache.