Re: xfer API broken in gnome-2-0 and HEAD?

Try using printf rather than g_print please? The async callbacks are
*not* on the glib thread. I can never remember which glib functions need
to be on the main thread and which don't, but I do recall in the past
having problems using glib for printing off async callbacks.

-Seth