GUADEC accommodation

Hey all,

In case anyone doesn't know about it, I figured I should post (even if
you maybe think its spam) about free accommodation you might be able to
get for GUADEC.

A bed in a cheap hostel is iirc around 10euros/night. There is a site
where you can register and stay with local people for free:

http://www.hospitalityclub.org

I've been a member for over a year and stayed with people in Romania,
France and Serbia. I've also hosted people in the UK (although this is
by no means mandatory).

There are over 500 members in Barcelona:

http://secure.hospitalityclub.org/hc/hcworld.php?city=8117

Anyway, just thought I'd post it in case anyway was umming-and-aarhing
about going but didn't know if they could afford the accommodation.

Fran