Re: GNOME Meetup in Cambridge

Rob Bradford wrote:

On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 13:44 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
Dear assorted members of the GNOME community in the UK,

GNOME 2.14 is to be released on the 15th of March, so I suggest we get
together the following Saturday (18th), or, if that isn't convenient
for most people, then I suggest the 1st of April (or the 25th March,
but I am already busy that day).

1st April sounds good. See you there!

CCing aes to make sure he sees this.
It's OK, I do read my e-mail :-)

Unfortunately I won't be in Cambridge any more on the 1st, although I would be on the 18th.

--
Andrew
e:as583 cam ac uk msn: aes aes me uk

"He's a Nobel prize-winning crooked barbarian haunted by memories of 'Nam. She's a disco-crazy foul-mouthed queen of the dead from Mars. They fight crime!"