Re: Manual conversion from 22x22 to 24x24 in gnome-icon-theme

Does a five line gdk-pixbuf program that adds a 1px border exist in
an installed location where the theme can peruse it?

And yes, it's not scaling, it's a 1px border. Scaling would look awful,
and I would rather not install 24x24 icons than scall it.

If you have a five line gdk-pixbuf program in an installed location
where we can peruse it though, and have suitable methods to check for
it, then I would be fine with using it. I'm not going to spend my time
rewriting ImageMagick in gdk-pixbuf when ImageMagick already exists and
is installed on practically everyone's machine already anyway.

-- dobey