Re: New template for mimetypes at 48x48

On 7 Oct 2004, at 7:54 am, Luca Ferretti wrote:

Il lun, 2004-10-04 alle 21:56, Thomas Wood ha scritto:
On 4 Oct 2004, at 2:39 pm, Luca Ferretti wrote:

Firstly, I agree that the icon dimensions should be 48x48, but if it is
supposed to represent a paper sheet, then why does the actual sheet
have to be 48x48? I have never seen square paper used for documents!

Here is a quick hack using the aspect ratio of a A4 paper (33x46
pixels). It's too slim....

IMHO we need at least 3 or 5 pixel for width.

I agree it looks too slim. Maybe this is a visual effect because of the corner "ear"? Perhaps some artistic license could be used here to allow it to be slightly wider. Maybe adding a margin down the left hand side, which could include the hole punch holes.

-Thomas