Re: Gnome themes

james and org (2001-01-04 at 2339.43 -0500):
> > I have a question to ask. Currently I'm using the
> > "buffyRio" theme. Can anyone tell me how can I
> > change the tooltip color on my panel?
> [1] You can sort of add the changes into your own ~/.gtkrc file but
> this doesn't work very well in my experience.

It should work, I have been doing it with my theme. I used ThinIce,
and override the colours in ~/.gtkrc.mine (that is included in
~/.gtkrc). The funny thing is that it will work too good, with all
themes (I got all non-pixmap themes in my colour scheme). ;]

I ended creating a new theme in /usr/... Maybe this is a good case to
do it, copy the dir too buffyRio-2, then edit that copy.

GSR