QNX them bug...

Hi,

I've installed the Zap5 and QNX/Photon GNOME themes. These look and work

super, I recommend them. I've also installed the QNX lookalike theme for

E "minEguE". The author did a wonderful job in getting the QNX interface

down. However if I "save current session" when I'm running this theme
(and this one alone) the next time I "startx"I get  a warning that I'm
not using a GNOME complient WM and that the pager cannot work. If I run
"minEguE" and do not save session then the pager runs fine.

I could just use "BrushedMetal" and switch to the QNX look alike after
I'm running in X but that kind of kills the mood if you know what I
mean. Any clues?

I'm off to e.themes.org to comment!

Best,

Dave