Re: I am kind of anti-theme

[ Max, please don't use anti-spam munging on a mailing list. ]

Max Watson writes:
 > So in the pro-themers rush to make gtk/GNOME look like a Boris
 > Vallejo painting or H.R. Geiger's garage sale, can I assume that I
 > can flip a switch (or a #define somewhere) and get the same ol' gtk
 > I know and love?

Themes are not just about appearance.  They are also about
functionality.  There are clever people out there with ideas on how to
make an interface more usable.  Many of them are not programmers.  How
are we to tap their ideas unless we give them the tools to mung their
user interface.

Yes, it will be easy to switch back to a standard theme.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://web.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software supports freed software | PGPok |   Freedom is the primary