Re: [gnome-summary] released gnome-summary

Yes Sir! :-)  I for one didn't give it more than a once over.  The hard
part is that I don't know of a spell checker that will spell check xml
file.  I suppose I should just convert to text and spell check instead and
correct in xml as I go in another window.

sri