Re: [gnome-summary] GNOME Journal proposal

So, I've been looking at this.  The one thing that's debatable is the
fact that you're putting in ads.  Is the ad revenue going towards
something?  EG is it something that is going to go to the foundation?
If so I think that is something we need to ask the board about.

Since our discussions in IRC it occurs to me if we are part of GNOME
foundation or not.  I've already asked this question with the foundation
lawyers but I haven't heard back yet.

Anyways, it looks good to me.  Does anybody else have any comments?

sri