Re: [gnome-summary] DocBook/XML Version

The original xml file is located in the cvs module web-devel-2
and it's in

content/news/summary/2004_*.xml
pick hte date you want.

There is a tool called xml2po that is located in
scripts/gnome-summary-xml.  But it's incomplete in terms of documentation
although the tool works.

Danilo, can you resend me that README file you had.  You're original area
that you have xml2po doesn't include it.  I had to write the docs from
memory. :-)

Anyways, thats where the xml file.

sri