[gnome-summary] Re: Gnome News: Interview with anjuta maintainer?

I don't see why not.  We'l be happy to distribute the interview.
Provided we have the ability to modify the interview for clarity,
grammar, that sort of thing.

Also do you mind if you have the interview under the Creative
Common's license?  Sorry for the legalese, but g-s needs to
start doing that just so that we have all the basis covered when
interviewing people.  Thanks!

Lastly, I believe we have an interview this week as well.  Do you
plan on having the interview submitted this week?  The due date
is on Saturday afternoon.  (it doesn't matter which timezone at the
moment)

Again, thanks for coming to us, we're always happy to accommodate you.

sri