Re: [gnome-summary] Web Development

Luke,

Are you still interested in helping out?  If you are please let me know
and if you can subscribe to our mailing list that would be great.

A lot of what we want to do is based on translation stuff and being able
to have gnome summary available to everyone.  After that we start getting
into more interesting stuff like xml-rpc and databases and what not.  But
there are some minimal things that I'd like to see first.

Thanks for your interest! :-)

 Thanks! :-)

sri