[gnome-summary] Helping with the gnome summary.

Hello all,

I'm an avid gnome user and want to get involved in development, but I
don't have much time this semester with school and work going at full
strength.  That being said, I do follow community news and have some
skills in CSS and HTML... a little perl as well, but I'm more than
willing to learn and see helping with the gnome summary a great
opportunity to both learn and contribute.

Please let me know a bit more of what needs to be done... I can probably
commit several few hour periods to working on this per week.

Thanks,
--
Douglas McMorris <dougmc83 mail utexas edu>