[gnome-summary] Volunteering for Weekly Summary

Hello,
	I'm just beginning to get experience developing JSP (Tomcat) and PHP.
I'm an experienced business systems developer and a longtime user and fan of
Linux, Gnome, GNU, and other open-source technologies. I would be glad to
offer my assistance and can probably commit to and average of 2 hours per
night of work. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

	Please respond to me at: mailto:gerald-butler adelphia net

	Thanks,

		Gerry Butler

 The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and/or
 confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
 named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
 or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
 copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
 this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone
 (330-668-5000), and destroy the original message.  Thank you.