Re: gnome-libs and the rh 7.3

Louis Garcia <louisg00 bellsouth net> writes:
> Why is the latest RH using a snapshot of gnome-libs? I think its
> 1.4.1.2.90. The latest release it 1.4.1.6. I hope the final RH 7.3 has
> an updated package.

If you looked at the ChangeLog for gnome-libs between those versions,
I doubt you'd care much. The goal for GNOME this release was "do not
break stuff" so we avoided upgrades, instead backporting certain key
bugfixes. The time savings will translate into better GNOME 2 in the
following release.

Havoc