gtkmm and gnomemm

Hi!

Just recently I helped a friend install a Gabber rpm on a clean 7.2
system. Gabber depends on C++ bindings for GTK+ and GNOME; gtkmm and
gnomemm. I couldn't find rpms for these dependencies in either 7.2 nor
gnomehide, and I fetched them from Ximian instead. All other
dependencies went just fine with stock 7.2 and gnomehide packages,
however.

Just wanted to bring this up... I can think of many reasons why gtkmm
and gnomemm packages aren't included in gnomehide, like nothing in there
currently depending on them and so on. But it would be nice to have
these bindings in there. :-)

Anyway, thanks for a lot of nice packages!

Christian