Status of Gnome Print

My questions are based on: http://www.levien.com/gnome/print-arch.html

Are multiple color spaces (RGB, CMY/CMYK) supported yet?  Can they be
mixed or would say Adobe InDesign need to convert to one?

Are ICC profiles allowed yet? (Argyll:
http://web.access.net.au/argyll/argyllcms.html and SCARSE:
http://www.scarse.org/) may be starting points.  (I know there may be
some patents here, I believe this has more to do with certain methods of
rendering intents, not with the concepts and 'dumb' conversions in and
of themselves).

Unicode support for BMP and SMP (planes 0 and 1 I believe)?  Can these
and all Unicode really be done in UTF-8 or is UTF-16 or UTF_32 needed?

Glyphlist support for such attributes as leading, kerning and tracking
(or can these be faked)?

Any work to make it and Pango work together yet?

Alpha channels with postscript output? Yes, so postscript doesn't
support it.  Does the library fake it yet?

Prepress related things that are listed or hinted at that I don't
entirely understand... are they there yet?

Trever
--
"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is too far for me. Today is what I have,
and what I fight for." -- Unknown