Re: [gpm] Broken Bios

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 23:10 -0600, David Berg wrote:
> Could someone help me out with what I need to modify to make g-p-m
> ignore the state?

Hmm. What is the make and model of your laptop? We should remove the
"button" capability in HAL if the hardware is known busted on that
model, then g-p-m will be unaware of the lid completely.

Does the lid event work properly in Windows? We should try and fix the
root cause if at all possible, so that things "just work".