[gpm] forgotten default route after suspend

Hello,

I have a problem with gnome-power-manager. After every resume from suspend to ram my network setup is broken. The network device is switched on with the right IP. But the default route is always gone.

Version: 2.13.91 from Ubuntu Dapper
Samsung X20 II notebook

A fried has an IBM notebook, I have helped him to install an Ubuntu on it. On this Notebook all is working perfect.

Any suggestions? Is it a bug? Or can I configure power manager somewhere to set the default route?

Heiner