Re: [gpm] battery_low_percentage cannot be zero

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 22:21 +0200, Alex wrote:
> Hi.
>
> It seems that something fails, whenever I compile gpm from cvs. I get a
> few gconf install errors while dpkg-buildpackage builds my gpm-deb.

You need to fix these errors.

> And then after installing it, a msgbox - that doesn't disappear when I
> click "Cancel" - pops up and tells me:
> "GConf schema installer error, battery_low_percentage cannot be zero".

Erm, you need to install the schema as g-p-m uses lots of default
values. Lots is going to go wrong in very odd ways if you don't install
the right keys.

> I tried to add this value manually, but that doesn't do it. Did I miss
> something?

Try:

export GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`gconftool-2 --get-default-source`
gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule data/gnome-power-manager.schemas
killall -HUP gconfd-2