Re: gnome-pilot can't see my palm V (jpilot can)

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 00:33 -0400, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> On Friday 26 May 2006 09:46, Matt Davey wrote:
> > See:
> > https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/linux-
> > source-2.6.15/+bug/39518
> >
> > Bingo!
> >
> > Matt
>
> Heh.  Too funny.  I reported that bug.

I recognised the name, good to see you still gp'ing away...  Doesn't
look like the bug has been acted on yet, unfortunately.

>   And though I've not seen that exact
> same kernel oops since I've been running 2.6.17-rc4, I have stumbled across a
> much nastier one that pops up much-less-frequently.

Does it seem to be usbserial related?  It's dismaying to see the ongoing
kernel/udev and now usbserial glitches.

>   Haven't tried
> reproducing it yet, but it not only causes a kernel oops, but it crashes and
> locks my powerbook hard when it hits.

not exactly an incentive to reproduce it, eh? :)

Matt

Matt Davey      Did you hear that there's a group of South American Indians
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	   that worship the number zero?  Is nothing sacred?