Re: I can't sync my TE2

It seems to be a known dapper problem. On the forum more people complain
about it. (I have the same problem).
The palm will sync fine with jpilot, and also do some kind of sync with
multisync. Yet gpilot is completely unresponsive.
The dmesg out put is correct (compared to working systems), so are the
entries in /proc/bus/usb/devices. I've also check permissions and udev
rules.

I'll will see if I can make a custom build of gpilot and try it with
that..

Syncless,

Qball