Re: Clean up make distclean

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 08:04 -0400, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

> ..and I'm guilty of not filing these either. I'll see what I can do. I
> need to set aside a chunk of time and really pour through this and do
> some aggressive testing before I file these as "current" bugs.

Lucky me.. I just found a large section of g-p that needs updating to
remain current with pilot-link 0.12's API (using gp from CVS, not the
release pre tarballs).

I'll pick through it and start cooking up patches. I was trying to fix
the disclean issue, but distcheck dies deep in
gnome-pilot-conduit-standard-abs because of the deprecated API and some
invalid buffer constructs.

Do we really need to retain backward compatibility here? All of these
#ifdefs are going to double the size of most of the source files if we
keep them in there, because of all of the changes. I'll just rip out the
0.11.x bits, rip out the #ifdefs and make it work against 0.12.x and
someone else can work on the backporting if they need it.

Back to more yak-shaving to fix this up.

--
David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com